Safari Boots

Built to last.

Monday, August 22, 2005

Beinvenido a Safari Boots!



Welcome to the Safari Boots blog. This is my first blog. My intent is to share some of the more interesting things that happen to me or those close to me and to point out interesting news & facts.

Along the way, you can expect to see posts on fishing, beer, cooking, camping, barbecue, automobiles, and other aspects of the fine life.

Post comments if you like, but keep it clean. This is a family blog. My men's blog can be found at q1f378f^(lgp

My apologies, this keyboard is acting up.

Although I have never been on a Safari, I own 2 pair of Safari Boots, and they are the best. All leather, except for the rubber sole, and built to handle abuse, they are great for camping. They were gifts from my Mother-In-Law.

Enjoy your stay.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home