Safari Boots

Built to last.

Friday, August 26, 2005

As promised...Beer!

Now, this is definitely a subject I can touch on from time to time. Our landscape of brews goes on for miles and miles, an expansive sea of refreshment and taste, just waiting for a frosty mug.

First of all, let me state my favored beers, and then we can throw around some beer facts & lore. I like beer with a strong flavor. Whether light or dark, filtered or not, it's got to have some taste to it.

Top Tier: Spaten, Samuel Adams, Franziskaner, Belhaven, Guinness

Excellent: Shiner Bock, Amstel Light, Anchor Steam, St. Pauli Girl

Now, I do have a few others that I dive into from time to time, but I wouldn't consider them favorites. For example: Keystone Light, Pacifico, Warsteiner, Lowenbrau, Mississippi Mud, and even Budweiser. All are very good, or I wouldn't have listed them. All I'm saying is that they simply do not capture the heart like a glass of Optimator.

So, beer facts and lore. For the lore, I'll tell you a story. There was once an individual who stayed in front of the pc, trying to think of a beer story, all the while he could have been drinking a beer. The fact is that the individual is me, and I am changing my errant ways starting now.

Have a good weekend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home